Saturday, June 5, 2010

Homemade Kale Chips

This afternoon I went to the West End Farmers Market with my friend Liz. We checked out all of the cute dogs, sampled some of the best pickles I've ever had the pleasure of crunching into, bought some fresh veggies for lunch...and I picked up some great spice from a company called Maison Cote.

I used it while making some homemade kale chips...and the results....crispy, salty, and super delicious!

To make your own...
Wash and dry the kale - Rip into bite-sized pieces - Sprinkle with olive oil & seasoning - Bake at 350 for about 25 mins

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to make these because I've been hearing amazing things about them. I love cooking with kale, and these just sound sooo tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so light and crispy! Definitely give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing these everywhere.. I'm not gonna lie. Terrified. Are they ACTUALLY good? *nervous*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the roast seaweed you can get from Asian supermarkets like H-Mart. I'm so addicted to that stuff. If kale chips are half as good, well, I could probably finish that bowl in less than 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!