Friday, July 30, 2010

Hair where there should be none

What's that, you ask? How many curly little black hairs did I find in my thai takeout from last night? Three. Three curly little black hairs.

I found the first last night and decided to play it cool and keep eating, hair happens. At least it never made it into my mouth.

While putting my leftovers onto a plate this afternoon I found number two. I told myself to relax, it was probably just the other half of the first one.

And then, dangling precariously from a noodle on my fork, just seconds from entering my mouth, I spotted number three. And that, my friends, is when I threw away my thai takeout.

Everyone has a breaking point, mine used to be hair number one, and I think this experience has just set me back to that good old standard. One hair is one too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!