Friday, November 20, 2009

A letter from "the fiance"

I just received an email from Luc. He's fairly disconcerted with my treatment of our son (pet fish) on my blog and wanted to tell me that he was posting this in my comments section....but I thought it was too funny for just the comments and decided to post it front and centre for all to see!

I would like to say a few words about our fish Hansel who has been frequently referred to as "the fish" on your blog. Umm… yeah, what’s up with that? I don’t call you “the human.” Where is the love? He is small and scared and needs attention.  His life hasn't exactly been easy since his brother committed suicide by eating himself to death... by which I do not mean overeating but actually eating 1/3 of his body in one night… which was impressive as he was so small and never had much of an appetite… but that’s not the point! He may be a fish, but he’s our fish and he’s a part of our family dammit. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get home to feed Hansel and “the human.”
Love you blog Kristen,
Luc

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by!