Saturday, February 6, 2010

Have I mentioned that I'm getting married?

A few pieces of news on the wedding front! Because I don't talk about my wedding enough...

After deciding that I wanted the flower girls to carry fake flowers (less chances of them getting destroyed and something fun for the girls to keep), I found two really cute oversized spider daisies in purple. Right now the stems are about as long as the flower girls are tall, so I’m going to trim them and partially wrap them in satin. I still want to keep them quite long though - I enjoy the idea of a novelty-sized flower with tiny little four year olds. There's something clumsy and cute about it.


 I also made a design that I’m going to have made into a rubber stamp. We’re going to use it to stamp stationery, cocktail napkins, and anything else that needs a bit of love.



The next DIY plan is invitations. I’ve been putting this off because I know how much work it’s going to be. I also haven’t come up with a good enough design yet. Most likely something incorporating our bird theme, but I don’t want it to replicate our save the dates. IAnd school has been intense this term, so there hasn’t been much time to think about invitations. I’m hoping for one of those 4am revelations...I leave all of the hard work to night time Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!