Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fantastic Mr Fox

Last night Luc and I saw "Fantastic Mr Fox" and it was a quirky delight. The combination of dry humour, off-beat music, stop-motion animation (which never ceases to amaze me), and a clever story made for a one-of-a-kind movie. And the casting was spot on - the voices enhanced the look of each fuzzy little character. I sat there with raised eyebrows and a cartoonish grin the entire time.





Initially, I didn't understand why there were so many children in the audience, because the humour must have flown right over their heads. However, I think a person of any age could appreciate the movie for the characters alone. Each one is so irresistibly adorable and charming. If you haven't seen this movie yet - I urge you....go now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!