Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time to get real with myself

I'm sick of complaining about trying to lose weight. I'm done with going to the gym and getting no results. I'm going to actually try really hard and get into great shape. Please note, this is not me fishing for compliments. The reason I'm writing about this is because if I actually announce my intentions (rather than continue with my secret futile efforts), then I at least have some real expectations to live up to. I know what it takes - really hard work at the gym, dedication, and clean eating habits. So hear me now, I'm done with eating cookies then bitching about my love handles. I'm giving myself 6 weeks and it's going to happen. I won't bore you with the details and the numbers, but know that I have a goal and I'm going to reach it!

2 comments:

  1. okay i know you aren't fishing here, but i feel the need to say that you're a HOTTIE and if you're worried about looking beautiful on your wedding day, you don't need to make any cookie-free drastic changes. just maintain, my dear.

    also, if you want a workout buddy that isn't your man, i'd love a seawall run post-class this coming semester. you down? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!