Friday, March 26, 2010

Contract canceled, bride in pieces

We can consider the reception venue as good as in ashes, because our contract has officially been canceled and I am officially devastated. As if this week (and life in general) couldn't get any more stressful. I'm considering launching an investigation for the arsonist responsible for this...in my spare time between school, trying to line up an internship for the summer, trying to find a new wedding venue, other various wedding planning tasks, and life in general. Upon finding this individual I will kick them in the shins and then go full-out Bridezilla. Whatever that means. I have so far prided myself on not being a crazy bride. I'm trying to keep this light hearted because I'm quite broken up over this. The venue was the most important part of the entire day for us. And unfortunately all of the other good ones are booked. But, at the end of the day, I'm still going to be married to the greatest guy there is. And now the only thing to do is eat ice cream...and plenty of it.

2 comments:

  1. which venue was it supposed to be at??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We booked it at Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!