Friday, September 25, 2009

The winning combination

There are some combinations that really make the world a better place to live in. Peanut butter and chocolate. Popcorn and movies. Chocolate chip cookies and milk. Wicker baskets and bikes. Ice cream and chocolate sauce. Wine and cheese. But I think I found the combination that trumps any other combination known to mankind. Ben Harper and Pearl Jam. Tonight we're going to the Pearl Jam concert, with Ben Harper and the Relentless 7 as the opening act. I've been so intensely and insanely busy since the start of school that I actually forgot about this concert until yesterday. There's really no story to tell here, just that I'm excited to have a night off! However, there will surely be a great story to follow, because every time Luc and I attend any sort of seated event (concert, sports, etc), we are always surrounded by a dense population of completely bizarre people.

Speaking of bizarre, I promised a few more tidbits about my former job....please note, I was NOT a personal assistant. I did, however, spend an afternoon with the boss's wife shopping online for wedding and bridal shower gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!