Monday, August 24, 2009

Reach out and touch someone!!

Over at Chelsea Talks Smack I came across her most recent post and I was so inspired. Everyone is getting lost and tangled in technology that we can no longer see the real people standing all around us! Drop the blackberry and hug a friend!!

I constantly see people out together but they're all ignoring each other and making sweet love to their hand held devices. Yes, technology is WONDERFUL - I blog, I text, I call, I email - but face time is even BETTER! Sometimes it's nice to put the tweets, the texts and the telephone aside and connect with someone who is right in front of you. Eye contact, conversation, physical contact...it's all good! While we're on the topic, PLEASE watch this.....please watch it, you'll love it...

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by!