Thursday, May 14, 2009

Four Things

I found this "four things" reading archives on another blog that I love.

Four jobs I've had
1. Snowboard Instructor - One time an 8 year old kid crapped his pants on the chairlift, somehow got it all over the outside of his snowsuit, then refused to ride the rest of the way down and walked instead, slipping all the while and leaving poo streaks in the snow. Other than that one time, it was a pretty sweet job.
2. Server - A slave to the hungry public...my Dad once told me "never get a job where you deal with people who are hungry"...he couldn't have been more right. Sometimes I still have serving nightmares.
3. Reception at a tanning salon - For one summer I worked under the terrifying reign of a psycho family, who misleadingly told me in the interview, "it's a really great place to work. If you work here, we treat you like family." Unfortunately, they were a dysfunctional family with major communication issues. But they were right, they treated me like one of them; they bossed me around, bullied me, and one afternoon one of the daughters said, "your hair looks like shit, you need to fix that. You look like you just rolled out of bed."
4. French & English Teacher - I worked at an after school learning centre for over achieving kids whose parents didn't want them around the house.

Four movies I can watch over and over
1.
Amelie
2.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
3.
Stardust
4.
Chocolat

Four places I have lived
1. Richmond, BC with my parents for the first 21 years of my life
2. Trois Rivieres, Quebec with 3 roommates while going to school
3. Ground floor suite of a house in Vancouver with Luc, our first place together
4. Our apartment in Kerrisdale, which would be perfect if only it had a patio

Four TV shows I love
1.
Lost
2.
Seinfeld
3.
Arrested Development
4.
Dexter

Four places I've vacationed
1. Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland and Italy (on one trip with my friend- we rented a car)
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Waikiki, Hawaii
4. Los Cabos, Mexico

Four sites I visit daily
1. I Can Has Cheezburger
2.
Dooce
3. Look Book
4.
BBC News In Pictures

Four places I would rather be right now
1. At my favourite restaurant,
La Notte, eating a caesar salad and drinking some wine
2. On a cafe patio, under the sun, drinking a latte and reading my book
3. Lying in bed with Luc, knowing that we don't have to get up for work
4. At the movie theatre, watching the new
Star Trek movie

Four people I am tagging
1.
Chelsea, my only friend with a blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!