Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Taco Tuesday

In a bland work week, it's often the small pleasures that bring me the most happiness. Like trying a new scent of deodorant or buying a new toothbrush. We're having tacos for dinner tonight and I can barely focus; all afternoon visions of tacos with big toothy grins doing the can-can have been dancing across my mind. Little do they know, I'm going to snap off their arms and legs then eat them faster than I run out of my office at 5:00pm. The tacos we eat for dinner don't actually have arms and legs, but they do in my imagination. Delicious taco arms and delicious taco legs. I have a week of vacation to look forward to next week, but I'm still thinking non-stop about the taco feast that will take place in our kitchen tonight. Tacos will not be overshadowed by an impending vacation, they mean that much to me. Dance you little buggers, I'll be home soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!