Friday, May 1, 2009

What happens when you don't pack a lunch

When did Subway become so terrible? When did they take the leap to become so monumentally shitty that putting lettuce, cucumbers and mayo on my minimalist sandwich turned into a feat only the greatest of minds could decipher and only those with the deftest touch of the hand could accomplish? Why do I feel like one of my 3 year old nieces could have better constructed this sandwich so that the few pieces of lettuce that managed to stay between the bread didn’t morph with excessive gobs of mayo into what looks like slimy sauerkraut from a hot dog street vendor? Did I eat the sandwich? Yes. Did I learn my lesson? No. Will I complain the next time this happens? Absolutely. I do it for the cookies – you can’t put $0.89 on your debit card without looking like a total fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!